VEGETARIAN WHEY TACOS
For the Tacos
- 1 pack of Tortillas for tacos (small size)
- 100g Halloumi cut in pieces to grill
- 30g Coriander
For the Pico de Gallo
- 100g of seeded and diced tomato
- 80g of finely diced red onion
- 20g chopped coriander
For the Spice Sauce
- 1/2 scoop of Onest whey protein
- 100g of Vegan Mayonnaise
- 3 pieces of Chipotles
- Little bit of water to adjust the texture
For the Avocado Base
- 100g of Avocado Soft
- 3ml of lime juice
- 0.5g salt
- 0.3g pepper
- For the Sauce blend all ingredients together until really smooth only add water if needed to make it more creamy set aside.
- For the Pico de Gallo mix the diced tomato, diced red onion and chopped coriander set aside.
- For the Avocado Base mash the avocado with a for adding the lime juice, salt and peppers aside.
- To assemble the Tacos together start grilling the Halloumis on a medium heat fry pan, be careful to don’t let it burn after grill all the cheese evenly on both side set it aside.
- On the same fry pan heat the tortillas up when they get warm remove from the heat and put in the place you will serve.
- To put all together start grabbing a tortilla than adding a spoon of avocado mash, followed by the grilled halloumi, the pico de gallo and finally the sauce.
- Garnish with coriander and it before gets cold.