SECTION 1 – WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our website, you are free to check out supplements without providing any Personal Information about yourself.
When you purchase any supplements from the website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect some of the following personal information:
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Payment details (credit/debit card numbers)
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase any supplements from us, we use the personal information you give us to
1) Prepare, pack and send your order to your nominated postal address.
2) Send FREE supplementary training advice, blogs, recipes and special deals based on your profile and interest.
4) Post customer testimonials and comments on our websites, which may contain Personal Information and images obtained with the customer’s consent via email.
5) Process payments in relation to your purchase.
6) Share in a private Facebook group. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our group. We will correct or delete any information you have posted based on your request.
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you purchase any supplement and provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it to process said transaction and contact you via email
- You opted in one of our forms on the website to receive marketing communications from us.
- You confirmed that you still want to receive health news and promotional content from us in the email we sent to you.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or unsubscribing directly via the link located at the bottom of our emails.
SECTION 4 – COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
SECTION 5 – DATA RETENTION
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business relationship such as that of an existing transformation client.
If you have opted to continue receiving marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us.
After 3 years of no response or action to any of our marketing communications, we will automatically delete all your Personal Information.
We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
SECTION 6- YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Please be aware that you have the following rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond and act upon your request within a reasonable timeframe and keep you updated once your request is completed.
SECTION 7 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – SHOPIFY
Our website is built on Shopify. They provide us with the content management system (CMS) that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through shopify data storage, databases and the general shopify application. Your data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then eway stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 9 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at
SECTION 10 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 11 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com