VEGAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 350ml Cup Organic Coconut Cream
- 110g Cup raw Cacao Powder
- 15ml pure Maple Syrup
- 9ml pure Vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Onest vegan chocolate protein
- 0.01g Sea Salt
- 10g Strawberries
- 20g Almond Flakes
- In a small Saucepan with low heat, whisk the Coconut cream, Cacao, Maple Syrup, and Onest vegan chocolate protein until everything is totally mixed.
- Keep cooking it with low heat for about 2-3 minutes or till the combination just starts to boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the salt and vanilla extract. Add this stage you can add more m Maple if you wish to make sweeter.
- Split in individuals containers, cover it and chill it overnight for a creamy result.
- When is time to serve top it with sliced Strawberries and Almond flakes.
Serves : 1
Calories per serve : 1289
Macros per serve : 62P/51C/93F