LOW CARB EGGPLANT AND CHEESE SNACK
For the Eggplant:
- 150g Eggplant sliced 0.5cm
- 0.1g Salt
- 0.1g Black pepper
- 30ml Olive oil
- 1 Egg
For the Crust:
- 25g Almond meal
- 10g dry Oregano
- 50g grated shredded Cheese
- 25g grated shredded Parmesan
- Put the sliced Eggplant on a tray covered with Baking paper, sprinkle with salt and Pepper and drizzle with Olive oil.
- Bake it on 180C until reaches a golden brown color.
- While the Eggplant is baking on a large bowl, mix all the crust ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Remove the Eggplants from the oven and brush each Eggplant with a whisked Egg.
- Cover each Eggplant with a good amount of the crust mix and put back in the oven just until starts to become crispy.
Serves : 10
Calories per serve : 77
Macros per serve : 3.1P/1.1C/6.7F