LOW CARB EGGPLANT AND CHEESE SNACK
For the eggplant:
- 150g eggplant sliced 0.5cm
- 0.1g salt
- 0.1g black pepper
- 30ml Olive oil
- 1 egg
For the crust:
- 25g almond meal
- 10g dry oregano
- 50g grated shredded cheese
- 25g grated shredded parmesan
- Put the sliced eggplant on a tray covered with baking paper, sprinkle with salt and paper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake it on 180C until reaches a golden brown color.
- While the eggplant is baking on a large bowl, mix all the crust ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Remove the eggplants from the oven and brush each eggplant with a whisked egg.
- Cover each eggplant with a good amount of the crust mix and put back in the oven just until starts to become crispy.