- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup of Milk
- 1 tsp Onest vanilla protein
- 2 cups self- raising Flour
- 1/3 cup raw Sugar
- Maple syrup
- 3 Bananas
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 2 tbs Butter
- Whisk Eggs, Milk, and Onest vanilla protein powder in a jug.
- Sift flour in a bowl and mix the Sugar and Vanilla powder.
- Pour the Milk mixture to the dry mixture whisk until combined.
- In a non-stick pan add some Butter and grill the Pancakes on the desired size until it reacts a golden brown color on both sides.
- Peel and cut Bananas in half and add the Cinnamon.
- In a non-stick pan with medium heat add 1/2 spoon of Butter and 2 tablespoons of Maple syrup.
- When it starts to Caramelize, add the Bananas and cook 2 minutes each side.
- Put aside in a plate.
- Put 3 Pancakes in a plate and add two pieces of the grilled Banana.
- Drizzle with Maple syrup.
- Garnish with mint and Cinnamon stick.