VANILLA PANCAKES WITH GRILLED BANANAS AND MAPLE SYRUP
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp Onest vanilla protein
- 2 cups self- raising flour
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- Maple syrup
- 3 bananas
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 2 tbs butter
- Whisk eggs, milk, and Onest vanilla protein powder in a jug.
- Sift flour in a bowl and mix the sugar and vanilla powder.
- Pour the milk mixture to the dry mixture whisk until combined.
- In a non-stick pan add some butter and grill the pancakes on the desired size until it reacts a golden brown colour on both sides.
- Peel and cut bananas in half and add the cinnamon.
- In a non-stick pan with medium heat add 1/2 spoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- When it starts to caramelize, add the bananas and cook 2 minutes each side.
- Put aside in a plate
- Put 3 pancakes in a plate and add two pieces of the grilled banana.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Garnish with mint and cinnamon stick.