CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING WITH PASSIONFRUIT
- 3tbs Chia seeds
- 200ml Coconut milk
- 1tbsp Onest Chocolate Protein
- Shaved Coconut
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 peeled and grated Apple
- 1 small can of Passion Fruit Pulp
- In a large bowl mix the Coconut milk, shaved Coconut, Onest Chocolate Protein powder, Honey, and grated Apple.
- Add the Chia seed and make sure it is not settled in the bottom of the bowl.
- To reach a nice and creamy texture, live overnight on the fridge and stir it eventually as the Chia normally goes to the bottom.
- When the mixture reaches the right texture, pour it in a glass, top it up with Passion Fruit Pulp and garnish with Mint.
Serves : 1
Calories per serve : 386
Macros per serve : 14P/60C/10F