CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING WITH PASSIONFRUIT
- 3tbs chia seeds
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1tbsp Onest Chocolate Protein
- shaved coconut
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 peeled and grated apple
- 1 small can of passion fruit pulp
- In a large bowl mix the coconut milk, shaved coconut, Onest Chocolate Protein powder, honey, and grated apple.
- Add the chia seed and make sure it is not settled in the bottom of the bowl.
- To reach a nice and creamy texture, live overnight on the fridge and stir it eventually as the chia normally goes to the bottom.
- When the mixture reaches the right texture, pour it in a glass, top it up with passion fruit pulp and garnish with mint.