For the Chocolate Custard:
- 360g Custard
- 170g Chocolate Chips Sugar free
- 2 scoop Onest Whey Protein Chocolate
- 5ml Peppermint Extract
- 1g SaltFor the Cream
- 360ml Cream Low fat
- 50g Stevia
- 10ml Peppermint Extract
- Green Food Coloring (optional)
- Mint pods
- Place the Custard, Chocolate, Peppermint extract and Salt in a sauce pan and place over low heat.
- Stir it until Chocolate is melted and mixture smooth. Leave aside to cool down.
- Make the cream: Place the cream, Stevia, Peppermint extract and few drops of coloring into a large bowl and mix gently. Whisk the cream until stiff peak.
- Take 4 individual sizes glasses and go layering both mixtures until the top.
- Finish with cocoa powder and mint pod.
Calories per serve : 531
Macros per serve : 22P/32C/35F