MAMAS PAN FRIED CHICKEN BREAST
- 1 big Chicken breast sliced in two
- 1 Lime juice
- 1/2 Red Chilli seeded finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove peeled and finely chopped
- Salt and White pepper powder
- Coconut oil
- Sliced Chicken in two filets.
- In a bowl mix the Lime juice, Chilli, Garlic, Salt and Pepper.
- Add the Chicken to the mixture and leave at least for 1h (more you leave better the flavour penetrates the Meat).
- In an inox fry pan heated up (200C) add a drizzle of Coconut oil and grill the Chicken one side until get a golden brown colour, repeat the process on the other side.
- Serve immediately.