MAMAS PAN FRIED CHICKEN BREAST
- 1 big chicken breast sliced in two
- 1 lime juice
- 1/2 red chilli seeded finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove peeled and finely chopped
- Salt and white pepper powder
- Coconut oil
- Sliced chicken in two filets.
- In a bowl mix the lime juice, chilli, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and leave at least for 1h (more you leave better the flavour penetrates the meat).
- In an inox fry pan heated up (200C) add a drizzle of coconut oil and grill the chicken one side until get a golden brown colour, repeat the process on the other side.
- Serve immediately.