Skip to content
DECEMBER 31, 2019
MAMAS PAN FRIED CHICKEN BREAST
- 250g Chicken breast sliced in two
- 50ml Lime juice
- 10g Red Chilli seeded finely chopped
- 10g Garlic clove peeled and finely chopped
- 2g Salt
- 1g White pepper
- 10ml Coconut oil
- Sliced Chicken in two filets.
- In a bowl mix the Lime juice, Chilli, Garlic, Salt and Pepper.
- Add the Chicken to the mixture and leave at least for 1h (more you leave better the flavor penetrates the Meat).
- In an inox fry pan heated up (200C) add a drizzle of Coconut oil and grill the Chicken one side until get a golden brown color, repeat the process on the other side.
- Serve immediately.
Serves : 3
Calories per serve : 140
Macros per serve : 20P/3.6C/5F