CHAMPION BOWL WITH TAHINI DRESSING
For the bowl:
- 100g cooked quinoa
- 35g snow peas whole
- 2 large flat mushrooms sliced
- 100g diced and roasted sweet potato
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 medium peeled grated carrot
- 1 full hand of rocket
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 Italian tomato seeded and diced
- Sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon of water to make it runny (add more if needed)
- Boil quinoa in water until soft and set aside to cool down.
- In a frypan, with a little bit of olive oil, cook the snow peas and mushroom with a little pinch of salt.
- In a preheated (180 degrees) oven roast the sweet potato with olive oil and salt until soft.
- Scoop half avocado and fan it.
- Peel the carrot and grate.
- Mix the rocket with the diced red onion and tomato toss with olive oil.
- Organize in a large bowl all the ingredients one on side of each other and put the fanned avocado on top.
- Add some dressing on top and finish with the sesame seeds.
- In a blender add the olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, honey, and salt and blend until smooth.
- Add the water to make it in a dressing texture, you may have to add more or less water depending on the consistency desired.