CHAMPION BOWL WITH TAHINI DRESSING
For the bowl:
- 100g cooked quinoa
- 35g Snow Peas whole
- 2 large flat Mushrooms sliced
- 100g diced and roasted Sweet Potato
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 medium peeled grated Carrot
- 1 full hand of rocket
- 1/2 Red Onion diced
- 1/2 Italian Tomato seeded and diced
- Sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1 fresh squeezed Lemon
- 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tablespoon of Water to make it runny (add more if needed)
- Boil Quinoa in water until soft and set aside to cool down.
- In a frypan, with a little bit of Olive Oil, cook the snow Peas and Mushroom with a little pinch of Salt.
- In a preheated (180 degrees) oven roast the Sweet Potato with Olive Oil and Salt until soft.
- Scoop half Avocado and fan it.
- Peel the Carrot and grate.
- Mix the rocket with the diced Red Onion and Tomato toss with Olive Oil.
- Organize in a large bowl all the ingredients one on side of each other and put the fanned Avocado on top.
- Add some dressing on top and finish with the Sesame seeds.
- In a blender add the olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, honey, and salt and blend until smooth.
- Add the water to make it in a dressing texture, you may have to add more or less water depending on the consistency desired.