- 14g unsalted Butter
- 120g Stevia
- 5 large Eggs (300g)
- 60ml fresh Lemon juice
- 10g Lemon zest
- 10ml Vanilla extract
- 224g Almond flour (fine)
- 66g Coconut flour
- 14g Baking powder
- 20ml fresh Lemon juice
- 25g heavy Cream
- 1/2 Scoop Onest Whey Protein
- Pre heat the Oven 180c.
- Line a loaf pan with Baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix the Butter and Stevia until well combined. Add Eggs one at a time whisking constantly.
- Add Lemon juice, zest and Vanilla. Mix very well
- Add the Almond flour, Coconut flour and Baking powder. Whisk until very smooth. The batter should have a thick consistence.
- Pour the batter in the loaf pan. Tap the bottom of the pan few times against the bench to make the batter spread evenly.
- Bake it for about 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- To make the glaze whisk together all the ingredients. Wait until Cake is cold to drizzle glaze on top.