Skip to content
JANUARY 08, 2021
KETO ALMOND CUPS
- 100g Almond crushed
- 100g Cashew unsalted
- 100g Brazilian nut unsalted
- 130g Almond butter
- 65ml Coconut Oil melted
- 50g Shredded Coconut
- 20g Stevia
- 2g Cinnamon Ground
- 5ml Vanilla extract
- 30g Puffed rice
- 160ml Maple Syrup Sugar free (topping)
- 70g Cacao powder
- 140ml Coconut oil melted
- Set up a 12 hole Muffin tray with Baking pepper.
- Blend Almonds, Cashew and Brazilian nut on the mixer until become a meal. Remove to a bowl.
- Add the Almond butter, Stevia , Coconut oil (65g), shredded Coconut, Cinnamon, puffed Rice, Vanilla and 20ml of Maple syrup and mix with a Spatula.
- Divide among the tray using a spoon to press down. Put in the fridge until slightly firm.
- To make the topping combine Coconut Oil(140ml), Cacao powder and Maple syrup.
- Divide among the bases. Freeze for further 30 minutes or until set.
- Top with extra coconut.
Serves : 12
Calories per server : 432 calories.
Macros per serve : 10C/ 40F/8P
Note : This recipe has coconut oil listed twice. Once as 65mL and once as 140mL. These macro-nutrients/calories listed include both combined. (205mL coconut oil).