CHOC MUG CAKE WITH RASPBERRY COULIS
- 35g Self Raising Flour
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 1 Scoop Onest Vegan Whey Protein Chocolate
- 18g Stevia
- 1 egg
- 30ml Skim Milk
- 10g Butter
- 3ml Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 50g Raspberries
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- 10g Stevia
- Sift flour, cocoa and salt into a small bowl. Stir through the stevia.
- In a seperate small bowl, whisk the egg, milk, butter and vanilla. Add the Onest Whey Protein to the wet mixture and stir until well combined then add in the dry mixture.
- Spoon cake mixture into a 500ml mug. Microwave on high for 3-5 minutes, making sure to not overcook.
- In a blender add raspberries, lemon juice and stevia and blend until smooth.
- Pour the coulis over the mug cake and enjoy!