Skip to content
DECEMBER 25, 2020
ROASTED PORK RACK WITH VEGETABLES
- 1kg Pork Rack
- 200g Baby Carrots peeled and cut in half
- 200g Baby Potatoes cut in half
- 100g Red Onion diced
- 20g Garlic Crushed
- 30g Rosemary
- 4g Salt
- 2g Black Pepper
- 30ml Olive Oil
- Season the Pork with Rosemary , Olive oil, Salt and Pepper and lay in a baking tray.
- Display the vegetables around the Pork.
- Drizzle all with Olive oil and add Salt and Pepper in the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with picked Rosemary.
- Put the tray in the Oven 200c for 35 minutes or until the Pork is completely cooked.
Serves : 4
Calories per serve : 1036
Macros per serve : 18C/84F/53P