Skip to content
MARCH 19, 2021
FLOURLESS NUTELLA COOKIE
120g Oat flour
- 1.4g Baking soda
- 1g Salt
- 1 1/2 Scoop Onest Chocolate Protein
- 62g Nuttvia Hazelnut Spread 97% less sugar
- 53ml Unsweetened Cashew milk
- 10ml Vanilla extract
- 90g Stevia
- 35g Choco chips sugar free
- In a medium bowl whisk together the Oat flour, Onest Chocolate Protein, Baking soda and Salt.
- In a separate bowl stir together the Nuttvia, Milk and Vanilla. Stir in the Stevia.
- Add the flour mix to the wet mix stirring just until incorporate.
- Fold the Chocolate chips in the mixture.
- Chill the cookie dough for 20 minutes.
- Pre heath over 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Make a 80g balls and put in the tray , using a spatula slightly press it down but not to much.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes . Cool in the tray.
Calories per serve : 142
Macros per serve : 6P/16C/6F