BEETROOT RISOTTO, HERBED REDUCED FAT RICOTTA AND WALNUTS
- 250g of Arborio Rice
- 100g Beetroot (already cooked and blended)
- 80g Leek small chopped
- 10g Garlic small chopped
- 100g Ricotta Reduced Fat
- 20g chopped Parsley
- 20g chopped Chives
- 70g Walnuts crushed
- 1l Vegetable Stock
- 2g Salt
- 0.5g Ground Pepper
- 50ml Olive Oil
- In a large pot over high heat add the Olive oil and cook the Leek and Garlic until golden brown.
- Add the Rice, Salt, Pepper and the Beetroot juice. Cook for 1-2 minutes . Stir the Rice constantly to avoid to stick on the bottom.
- Reduce the flame to medium heath and poor the vegetable stock to the Rice and let it cook stirring every while to make sure is not sticking to the bottom.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix the Ricotta with the Chives and Parsley and reserve in the fridge
- When the Rice is cooked serve in a large plate with the Herbed Ricotta on top and crushed Walnuts
Serves : 2
Calories per serve : 710
Macros per serve : 13P/61C/48F