VEGAN CHOCOLATE MOUSE
- 350ml Cup Organic Coconut Cream
- 110g Cup raw cacao powder
- 15ml pure maple syrup
- 9ml pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Onest vegan chocolate protein
- 0.01g sea salt
- 10g strawberries
- 20g Almond Flakes
- In a small saucepan with low heat, whisk the coconut cream, cacao, maple syrup, and Onest vegan chocolate protein until everything is totally mixed.
- Keep cooking it with low heat for about 2-3 minutes or till the combination just starts to boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the salt and vanilla extract. Add this stage you can add more maple if you wish to make sweeter.
- Split in individuals containers, cover it and chill it overnight for a creamy result.
- When is time to serve top it with sliced strawberries and almond flakes.